Install Liferay IDE
Latest stable release: 3.9.7 (July 2022)
Supports Liferay Portal 7.0 CE+, Eclipse 4.8.0 +, and Eclipse 4.12+ on macOS Big Sur. For Eclipse 4.20+, users need to stop the SWT disposal tracking by adding
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.graphics.Resource.reportNonDisposed=false into eclipse.ini before starting eclipse.
Using Eclipse Marketplace
Drag and drop this install button onto your running Eclipse:
OR... Using an Update site
- From the Help menu select Install New Software...
- Paste the following URL into this field: https://releases.liferay.com/tools/ide/latest/stable/
For your convenience we have created several zip files that contain the latest Eclipse JavaEE package with Liferay IDE pre-installed.
Latest stable release: 3.9.7
- Liferay IDE Archived Update-site
- Liferay IDE Installer (Windows 64-bit)
- Liferay IDE Installer (Linux 64-bit)
- Liferay IDE Installer (macOS 64-bit)
- Liferay Workspace Installer (Windows 64 bit)
- Liferay Workspace Installer (Linux 64-bit)
- Liferay Workspace Installer (macOS 64-bit)